The COVID pandemic hit the world and the dental industry hard in 2020 and beyond. At Eggert Family Dentistry, we have always taken the safety for both our patients and our team very seriously. Therefore, we are happy to report that we were prepared to implement even the most strict protection measures during a very unprecedented time. The following links share our early COVID protocols. These measures helped to protect our patients and our team from this virus. As our immunity has improved and the virus has become less virulent, we slowly have implemented some changes to these early protocols. Do know that we are prepared for the worst to help keep you at your best!
- COVID-19 Update 5/20/2021
- COVID-19 Pandemic Dental Screening and Treatment Acknowledgement of Risk Form – Updated 5/20/2021
- What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe (5/14/2020)
- Answers to FAQ (5/14/2020)
- COVID Videos – How we sterilize a treatment room and others (5/14/2020)
- Important Instructions for Your Appointment (5/14/2020)
- How to Stay Healthy (5/14/2020)