You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Please review this information closely:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some health screening questions. You will again be asked the same questions when you come to the office.
- If you do not feel well, please call us to cancel your appointment.
- We ask you to wait in your car and text us upon arrival, 651-482-8412. We’ll come get you and open all doors.
- Please wear a mask, bandana, or scarf covering your mouth. Unfortunately, our own mask supplies are limited and we are unable to provide masks.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- We will help you use hand sanitizer at the start and end of your appointment.
- We ask that you bring no guests to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- You will notice that our reception area will be closed during the pandemic and all magazines, toys, coffee, etc are unavailable.
- You will notice that our restroom is unavailable except to team members. For your convenience, there is a restroom in the hallway of the building.
- You will notice the cable TV and headphones are unavailable during the pandemic.
- Appointments will be managed to maximize social distancing. We will likely have fewer appointment options.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient, and our team, safe in our practice. We will be contacting you if we had to cancel your appointment during the closure. We will have to change some upcoming appointments previously scheduled. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to get everyone back on track! In the meantime, if you have an urgent dental need, please call us at 651-482-8412. If you have specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be updating our Eggert Family Dentistry YouTube channel and Facebook page with videos explaining new procedures in the office as well as answers to frequently asked questions.