Here are the best ways to prevent sickness (in the tine of COVID and beyond):
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water before and after every encounter.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nostrils, or eyes, especially if there is any chance your hands are contaminated.
- Cover your cough with and sneeze into a tissue…and then dispose of the tissue.
- Medical masks are most helpful for anyone who has respiratory symptoms and hand hygiene should be used after disposing of the mask.
- Social distancing can help and is mandatory for anyone with RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS OR A FEVER.