With COVID-19 restrictions in Minnesota changing, we wanted to update our patients on our current protocols. The health and safety of our patients and team has always been one of our highest priorities and we will continue to follow all standard precautions for infection control.
We will continue the following enhanced safety measures in accordance with guidance from the CDC:
- All patients are asked to continue to wear a mask in our facility until undergoing dental treatment.
- All patients are still able to wait in their cars upon arrival to our office. Please text us at 651-482-8412 to let us know when you are here.
- Patients that would prefer to come to our reception area are now welcome to do so, but please do not enter the reception area until 5 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Before bringing you to your treatment room, we will visit the hand sanitizing station.
- Please note: in an effort to keep our office environment as safe as possible for both our patients and our team, the coffee station and restroom will continue to be closed until further notice.
We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and look forward seeing you soon at your next appointment!